How to Do This Workout
- Do the Weight Workout 3 days a week, resting for at least a day after each session. So you might lift weights on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Do the Cardio Workout twice a week, on the days in between your Weight Workouts. So you might do your cardio sessions on Tuesday and Thursday. (If you can't find time to exercise 5 days a week, just do the Cardio Workout immediately following two of your weight workouts.)
- Prior to each Weight Workout, complete the warmup.
1. Side-lying thoracic rotation (1 set of 5 reps)
2. Body-weight lunge (1 set of 4 reps)
3. Low side-to-side lunge (1 set of 4 reps)
4. Hip Raise with knee press-out (1 set of 10-12 reps)
5. Plank (1 set of 4-6 reps)