Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh November. I love/hate thee so.

Gobble Gobble Gobble.

It's turkey month and the calendar home to one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving. Which I love because of the food. I may have to reconsider my love of this food-fabulous festivity.
(Don't you just love that alliteration. Wow. My high school English teacher would be very proud.)

We'll deal with Thanksgiving later this month. Right now, it's just making me hungry.


November has started well for me. I just finished a little at-home workout. Right now I'm following the "Get-Your-Body-Back Workout" from the Women's Health Big Book of Exercises.

Whether you've never lifted weights before or you just haven't made time for exercise lately (lazy and a beginner...check), this 12-week plan was created with you in mind. (just for me?!? Yay!) It's designed to blast fat and tone your muscles (there will be lots of fat to blast!), while taking into account that you're not yet in peak condition (far far far from peak). And it does all of this while targeting the weaknesses brought on by a sedentary lifestyle (oh...you mean from sitting on my ass) - the kind that often slow your results and lead to frustration.

With promises to "not only transform my body but do it faster than ever", how could you not be interested?!?

For complete workout details, see "The Get-Your-Body-Back Workout" page.

No comments:

Post a Comment