Monday, July 19, 2010

So. What are today's results?

According to www.myfitnesspal.com:

I burned 197 calories doing 35 minutes of cardio. Which sounds great. BUT. I ate way too many calories...like 615 calories too many. And I thought I was eating healthy.

Breakfast. Most important meal of the day. Ate some Honey Nut Cheerios with fat free milk while watching Saved By the Bell reruns. Seems innocent enough. 237 calories. Evil little cheerios.

And noodles. For lunch. Just good ol' plain noodles. Simple, eh. Shouldn't rack up too high. Yeah. 426 calories. Ouch.

Can't forget those snacks. Bagel with cream cheese. A banana. Sounds super healthy. 430 calories later and I'm rethinking that "sounds super healthy" opinion.

Oh. And the big one. The one that really pushed me over the edge. Dinner. Toasted Subway foot long turkey on flat bread with shredded cheese, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, and mayo. 955 calories. Jared lied. Prick.


Now I'm not saying that I can't eat. I get 1200 calories per day. I can lose weight and eat all the food I want, as long as I don't exceed the magic caloric intake number of 1200. So tomorrow will be better. I am determined to pay attention to that annoying little nutrition label on the back of packages. So maybe tomorrow won't be an epic fail.

No ice cream for this girl. Bummer. I was really looking forward to some vanilla bean with chocolate syrup. Well. Maybe a scoop. Followed by some sit ups and lunges.

No comments:

Post a Comment