Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vitameatavegamin


"Hello friends. I'm your Vitameatavegamin girl. Are you tired? Run down? Listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? The answer to all of your problems is in this little bottle. Vitameatavegamin."

- Lucille Ball, I Love Lucy, 1959

This is no Vitameatavegamin, but in all seriousness, Melaleuca multivitamins are an awesome supplement. The Women's Vitality Pack delivers 24 essential nutrients from optimum sources and in the right combinations with the Oligo mineral form for maximum absorbability and antioxidant protection. The combination with calcium helps your body get the additional minerals you need for strong bones and teeth, as well as proper muscle and heart activity.
I know, I know. I sound like a saleswoman. But I've been taking these vitamins 3 times per day for the last week, and I feel awesome. I have a ton of energy.
Vitamins and minerals help prevent disease and provide crucial support to most body functions. The result is more energy and better health - a difference you can actually feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment